About Justine Duppong
I'm an author, speaker, counselor, and coach, specializing in eating disorder recovery, relationships, emotional management, health & fitness, self-image, and success.
Want to get in your best shape, emotionally and physically?
Want to fall--and stay--in love the right way? Trying to figure out what it takes to truly be happy, and start reaching your real goals?
I'll help you get there!
- Hoping for something special? Try this prayer... wp.me/p1gFEV-mI 2 weeks ago
- How to Conquer any Challenge wp.me/p1gFEV-mB 3 months ago
- Coming Very Soon: THE BOOK!!! wp.me/p1gFEV-mu 3 months ago
- The simple thing you can do today to upcycle your life. wp.me/p1gFEV-mi 5 months ago
- The Simple Trick(s) to Making Friends... wp.me/p1gFEV-me 5 months ago
- May 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
Top Posts & Pages
- THE Best Peanut Butter Oatmeal Protein Cookies
- DIY Photo Frame Centerpiece Tutorial
- DIY Spring Gift Baskets
- Upcycle Project: Make Over Your Thoughts
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Bars!!
- Individual Peach Cobbler
- The simple thing you can do today to upcycle your life.
- Strawberry Protein Breakfast Souffle
- Coming Very Soon: THE BOOK!!!
- Upcycled Recipes
Tag Archives: fun with kids
With a blog called “Life With Cheeseburgers,” I think a cheeseburger recipe is well-overdue. It also seems obvious that I should include two of the greatest joys in my life, my nephews! This isn’t just any cheeseburger recipe; they’re actually … Continue reading →