About Justine Duppong
I'm an author, speaker, counselor, and coach, specializing in eating disorder recovery, relationships, emotional management, health & fitness, self-image, and success.
Want to get in your best shape, emotionally and physically?
Want to fall--and stay--in love the right way? Trying to figure out what it takes to truly be happy, and start reaching your real goals?
I'll help you get there!
- Hoping for something special? Try this prayer... wp.me/p1gFEV-mI 3 weeks ago
- How to Conquer any Challenge wp.me/p1gFEV-mB 3 months ago
- Coming Very Soon: THE BOOK!!! wp.me/p1gFEV-mu 3 months ago
- The simple thing you can do today to upcycle your life. wp.me/p1gFEV-mi 5 months ago
- The Simple Trick(s) to Making Friends... wp.me/p1gFEV-me 6 months ago
- May 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
Top Posts & Pages
- DIY Photo Frame Centerpiece Tutorial
- "Cheeseburger" Cookies: Perfect Kid Project!
- The simple thing you can do today to upcycle your life.
- Healthy Master Granola Recipe
- Upcycle You: The New Life with Cheeseburgers!
- Healthy Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Commit to Connect
- What I Ate Wednesday #1
- THE Best Peanut Butter Oatmeal Protein Cookies
- DIY Spring Gift Baskets
Tag Archives: fitness
You may have noticed that things have changed a lot around here. Why? I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately about what I’m trying to accomplish through my work and through my blog. I’ve realized that although some of … Continue reading
Today’s recipe is my favorite breakfast lately; it’s a delicious combination of cottage cheese, fruit, and a little pizzazz! Edited to add: Here’s a better photo from my new camera! Ingredients: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (I like 1%) 1/2 teaspoon … Continue reading
I was giving a presentation on eating disorder recovery in my class Tuesday evening, when my teacher asked me a simple question: What really worked for you? It was kind of funny that she asked that question, because I had … Continue reading
Hi there everyone! Today I’m pleased to introduce a fellow blogger I connected with who is not only passionate about fitness, but who has recovered from an eating disorder herself. I think her perspective is especially interesting, as nowadays she’s … Continue reading
Today I have a very special post from someone I really look up to. Sable is a fellow blogger who’s strong both emotionally and physically–can you believe she’s a powerlifter? I”m such a fan of everything she has to say … Continue reading
I did something stupid last week and plugged in some of my “numbers” to one of those online bodyfat calculators. I had seen little blurbs about it on a fitness website I frequent, and even though I’ve always known that those … Continue reading
My hubby and I bought a home gym system last week, and I love it! I’ve had a gym membership for the past few years, but now that I’m married and living MUCH farther away from the gym, it isn’t … Continue reading