About Justine Duppong
I'm an author, speaker, counselor, and coach, specializing in eating disorder recovery, relationships, emotional management, health & fitness, self-image, and success.
Want to get in your best shape, emotionally and physically?
Want to fall--and stay--in love the right way? Trying to figure out what it takes to truly be happy, and start reaching your real goals?
I'll help you get there!
- Hoping for something special? Try this prayer... wp.me/p1gFEV-mI 2 weeks ago
- How to Conquer any Challenge wp.me/p1gFEV-mB 3 months ago
- Coming Very Soon: THE BOOK!!! wp.me/p1gFEV-mu 3 months ago
- The simple thing you can do today to upcycle your life. wp.me/p1gFEV-mi 5 months ago
- The Simple Trick(s) to Making Friends... wp.me/p1gFEV-me 5 months ago
- May 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
Top Posts & Pages
- DIY Photo Frame Centerpiece Tutorial
- "Cheeseburger" Cookies: Perfect Kid Project!
- Strawberry Protein Breakfast Souffle
- Mexican Pizza-dillas
- THE Best Peanut Butter Oatmeal Protein Cookies
- Hoping for something special? Try this prayer...
- Hard Times Don't Last Forever
- Wedding Photos Part 1: Purple Scrabble/Golf Table Decor
Tag Archives: cottage cheese
If you’ve never had it before, this “pudding” recipe is a must-try: It only has a couple of basic ingredients, it’s chock-full of protein, and it’s yummy. It’s the perfect snack anytime you need a quick pick-me-up, or a delicious … Continue reading
Today’s recipe is one I love having for a mini-meal, snack, or late night sweet treat. It’s pretty popular, so you may have heard of it before. But if not? Prepare to have your munching routine shaken up in a … Continue reading
Today’s recipe is my favorite breakfast lately; it’s a delicious combination of cottage cheese, fruit, and a little pizzazz! Edited to add: Here’s a better photo from my new camera! Ingredients: 1/2 cup cottage cheese (I like 1%) 1/2 teaspoon … Continue reading