About Justine Duppong
I'm an author, speaker, counselor, and coach, specializing in eating disorder recovery, relationships, emotional management, health & fitness, self-image, and success.
Want to get in your best shape, emotionally and physically?
Want to fall--and stay--in love the right way? Trying to figure out what it takes to truly be happy, and start reaching your real goals?
I'll help you get there!
- Hoping for something special? Try this prayer... wp.me/p1gFEV-mI 2 weeks ago
- How to Conquer any Challenge wp.me/p1gFEV-mB 3 months ago
- Coming Very Soon: THE BOOK!!! wp.me/p1gFEV-mu 3 months ago
- The simple thing you can do today to upcycle your life. wp.me/p1gFEV-mi 5 months ago
- The Simple Trick(s) to Making Friends... wp.me/p1gFEV-me 5 months ago
- May 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- July 2011
- June 2011
- May 2011
- April 2011
- March 2011
- February 2011
- January 2011
- December 2010
Top Posts & Pages
- DIY Photo Frame Centerpiece Tutorial
- Wedding Photos Part 1: Purple Scrabble/Golf Table Decor
- Individual Peach Cobbler
- Commit to Connect
- Healthy Master Granola Recipe
- Carrot "Fries"
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Protein Bars!!
- Life Lessons from Kids #2: Confidence!
- The simple thing you can do today to upcycle your life.
Tag Archives: bulimia recovery
You probably have noticed that I haven’t posted in awhile. Part of that is because my husband and I were visiting our families for a couple of weeks over Christmas break. But the other reason for my lack of posts … Continue reading
I was at Jamestown College yesterday, presenting “No, I Can’t ‘Just Go Eat a Cheeseburger,’” my eating disorder recovery talk, to participants at the North Dakota Roughrider Health Conference. I gave two sessions in the afternoon, and boy was I … Continue reading